GATE 2021 ECONOMICS
GATE or The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a Computer-based standardized test and is one of the biggest National level examinations in India. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IIS) and seven
Indian Institutes of Technologies (IITs).
The GATE score of a candidate is used for admissions to various post-graduate and doctoral education programs in Indian Higher Education Institutes with financial assistance. Thus it is the most sought-after destination for engineering graduates.
IIT Bombay has released the official notification for GATE 2021, along with a lot of new amendments. The exam is scheduled on February 2021. The major amendment is the Introduction of Two new subjects:-
- Environmental Science and Engineering (ES)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (XS)
With the introduction of ES and XS, the total number of subjects for GATE 2021 has increased to 27.
- One of the most competitive examinations in India
- GATE score gets you to the top Institutes in India
- GATE is the mandatory requirement for getting admission with financial assistance to Post Graduate Programs, highlighting to both Master’s and Doctorate programs.
- GATE scores are also being used by several Indian public sector undertakings for recruiting graduate engineers in entry-level positions.
- GATE is also recognized by various institutes outside India.
- GATE score of 2021 will be valid for three years from the date of
announcement of the results.
- Since, there is no age limit for a GATE applicant, any applicants at any age can apply for the exam to make their dream come true.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR GATE 2021 ECONOMICS?
- Bachelor Degree in any fields of Science/Arts/Commerce
- Students either completed or currently appearing in their 3rd year in Graduation Programmes in any fields of Science, Commerce and Arts are eligible to apply for GATE 2021.
- Masters in Arts/ Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Application
- Applicants who have completed or currently in their 1st year or higher year of their Post Graduation programme in any fiends of Arts, Science, mathematics, Statistics and Computer Application are qualified to apply for GATE 2021.
- No age limit for applicants
WHAT WILL BE THE NEW PATTERN OF THE EXAM?
Pattern of Exam – Computer Based Online Test (CBT)
Candidates will have to answer 65 questions in 3 hours for a total of 100 marks
- General Aptitude = 15 Marks (10 Questions)
- Optional Subject = 60 Marks
- Reasoning and Comprehension = 25 marks
- MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (MCQ)
- MULTIPLE SELECTION QUESTIONS (MSQ)
- NUMERICAL ANSWER TYPE (NAT)
WHAT APPLEB DOES?
Apple B Academy, India’s First-rated virtual platform is here to help you to get your GATE score and to make your dream your story. If you are not sure of what to study, we will guide you with step-by-step guidelines for your entrance examination.
Apple B provides you with a very effective Coaching. You can easily catch your goal in this virtual platform.
Apple B caters your needs with
- Authentic Recorded Video Classes
- PPT notes
- Practice Question Papers
The classes will begin by September 2020 and we hope you will make use of this cost-effective and Short-term Intensive Program.